17-18-19'' alloys

• I will have my seat Ateca 1.4 dsg delivered soon. There are 17" fitted as default, but from visual point of view I would like 19".
    Off course they are expensive but worth the money except if I will distroy the comfort and make it a harder ride.
    What is your experience regarding alloy size.
    55/R17 - 50/R18 - 45/R19

• I will have my seat Ateca 1.4 dsg delivered soon. There are 17" fitted as default, but from visual point of view I would like 19".
    Off course they are expensive but worth the money except if I will distroy the comfort and make it a harder ride.
    What is your experience regarding alloy size.
    55/R17 - 50/R18 - 45/R19

Hello Mbm,

sorry, but the main language of this forum is german.

From which country do you come?

Gruß ATK Blue

• hi morten,

the damper (and Springs) are the Problem, not the wheel Size which do you prefer!
    I Think you will Not Feel the difference with 19' rims.

If you have More questions dont hesitate to write in english!

We are ONE COMMUNITY!
    :thumbsup:

• no Risk, no Fun morten!
    :thumbsup:

But 17' rims are absolutely to small for the Ateca!
    :saint:

• the First One looks Good...

• Yes, I prefer the first one too... :thumbsup:

Ateca FR 2.0 TSI 7-Gang DSG 4Drive 140 kW, Rodium Grau, Navi+, DAB+, ConnectivityBox, Full Link, BeatsAudio Soundsystem, Notrad, Standheizung, el. Heckklappe, Licht-/Sicht-Paket, Winterpaket, Diebstahl, TopView, Parklenkassistent, Assistenz V, Virtual Cockpit, 19" LM-Räder "Exclusive II", Garantieverl. 4 Jahre/40 Tkm -
    bestellt 21.01.2018 - unverbindl. LT 9/2018 - SGW KW 28/2018

Noch kein Liefertermin in Sicht. Geduld verloren. Hab nun einen 1-er BMW zur Überbrückung gekauft. 22.08.2018

• Good choice!

Ateca FR 2.0 TSI 7-Gang DSG 4Drive 140 kW, Rodium Grau, Navi+, DAB+, ConnectivityBox, Full Link, BeatsAudio Soundsystem, Notrad, Standheizung, el. Heckklappe, Licht-/Sicht-Paket, Winterpaket, Diebstahl, TopView, Parklenkassistent, Assistenz V, Virtual Cockpit, 19" LM-Räder "Exclusive II", Garantieverl. 4 Jahre/40 Tkm -
    bestellt 21.01.2018 - unverbindl. LT 9/2018 - SGW KW 28/2018

Noch kein Liefertermin in Sicht. Geduld verloren. Hab nun einen 1-er BMW zur Überbrückung gekauft. 22.08.2018

• I can't open the filebase maddin62.
    But why do you think it has to be 40/R19 ?
    From my findings the sizes are 55/R17 50/R18.. so it has to be 45/R19 right?

Just to be sure before I place the order
    The platin p70 are 8,5×19 ET45
    The Falken FK 510 are 225/45/R19

It is for 1.4 tsi dsg 2WD

• Hi Mbm
    I took delivery of my 1.4 Xcellence DSG a little bit more than a month ago, 2WD as yours, and was the first one in CH to order it with the 19" machined alloys, since they were here available as an option only in the 4WD! Order book suddenly opened beginning of last December, was lucky to order them before a production date was blocked! They are mounted with 235/45/19 Continental winter tires (am to switch to Bridgestone summer ones next week, same size - all from the official SEAT dealer here), and can tell you that the ride is excellent!! I would never "downgrade" to 18", since I do not believe that there is a lot of difference, at least according to my exigences.
    Good luck with the purchase of your new alloys.

• Hi Mbm
    I took delivery of my 1.4 Xcellence DSG a little bit more than a month ago, 2WD as yours, and was the first one in CH to order it with the 19" machined alloys, since they were here available as an option only in the 4WD! Order book suddenly opened beginning of last December, was lucky to order them before a production date was blocked! They are mounted with 235/45/19 Continental winter tires (am to switch to Bridgestone summer ones next week, same size - all from the official SEAT dealer here), and can tell you that the ride is excellent!! I would never "downgrade" to 18", since I do not believe that there is a lot of difference, at least according to my exigences.
    Good luck with the purchase of your new alloys.

Yes the 19" sure look a lot nicer than 17" or 18". But the Seat 19" alloys and tires was too way out of my budget; 20.000 Dkr. The Platin P70 with tires included I can get for ½ the price. 10.000 Dkr.
    When you order from Seat you are sure they will fit, but I am ordering aftermarket alloys, so it will be my own fault if they do not fit the car, so I have to be very carefull and there is alot of different specs to look for; ET, width etc.
    If you are on 235 -you are proberly on 8.5J ? But is it still ET45 ?

• Drive to Germany, the Price is cheaper.
    From Denmark to Flensburg an buy by an local Dealer.

ATECA Parts

Gruß vom Polar aus LA

Nachgerüstet:
    Siehe meine Garage...

• ATF-System

Hat das Thema geschlossen, kann aber auf Wunsch auch wieder geöffnet werden, dazu bitte den "Inhalt melden" Button benutzen.